The tire pressure you run depends on the conditions where you ride and the size of your tire. The following chart highlights the minimum and maximum rated tire pressure for each tire.
The XR1 is an ultra-fast rolling, tubeless-ready cross country race tire ideally suited for dry and dusty conditions. The XR1 Team Issue mountain bike tire features a specifically-tailored compound, with tightly spaced central knobs and an open outer tread design for plenty of high-speed traction plus powerful grip on dusty surfaces.
- Ramp center knobs for fast rolling
- Fast-rolling and predictable cornering
- Sipes for increased traction on hard pack
- Excels in hardpack and loamy conditions
- TLR tire is engineered for use with our own TLR sealant for worry-free setup and puncture protection
- Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
|430112||64.99||Dual||26" x 2.00||120||Aramid||Clincher||Black||440g|
|430113||69.99||Dual||26" x 2.00 (TLR)||120 tpi||Aramid||TLR/Clincher||Black||500g||62a/60a|
|430114||69.99||Dual||26" x 2.20||120||Aramid||Clincher||Black||525g|
|430115||69.99||Dual||26" x 2.20 (TLR)||120 tpi||Aramid||TLR/Clincher||Black||570g||62a/60a|
|430118||74.99||Dual||29" x 2.00||120||Aramid||Clincher||Black||485g|
|430702||74.99||Dual||29" x 2.00 (TLR)||120 tpi||Aramid||TLR/Clincher||Black||595g||62a/60a|
|430119||74.99||Dual||29" x 2.20||120||Aramid||Clincher||Black||570g|
|430703||74.99||Dual||29" x 2.20 (TLR)||120 tpi||Aramid||TLR/Clincher||Black||690g||62a/60a|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.