The tire pressure you run depends on the conditions where you ride and the size of your tire. The following chart highlights the minimum and maximum rated tire pressure for each tire.
With the XR2, legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven mountain bike tire design for loose-over-hardpack trails. The Comp offers a strong, high-value combination of cornering and efficiency
$39.95 - $49.95 AUD
- Staggered knobs increase traction
- Confident cornering with multi-edge shoulder knobs
- Sipe and dimple design increases traction on changing terrain
- Versatile, fast and predictable
- Excels in loose over hardpack and loamy conditions
|427127||39.95||Dual||26" x 2.20||60||Wire||Clincher||Black||665g|
|428440||39.95||Dual||26" x 2.35||60||Wire||Clincher||Black||695g|
|427132||49.95||Dual||29" x 2.20||60||Wire||Clincher||Black||705g|
|428436||49.95||Dual||29" x 2.35||60||Wire||Clincher||Black||750g|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.