The tire pressure you run depends on the conditions where you ride and the size of your tire. The following chart highlights the minimum and maximum rated tire pressure for each tire.
With the XR2, legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven tire design for loose-over-hardpack trails. The Team Issue mountain bike tire is tubeless ready, and features a specifically formulated compound for lightweight construction, improved cornering traction and impressively low rolling resistance.
- Staggered knobs increase traction
- Confident cornering with multi-edge shoulder knobs
- Sipe and dimple design increases traction on changing terrain
- Versatile, fast and predictable
- Excels in loose over hardpack and loamy conditions
- TLR tire is engineered for use with our own TLR sealant for worry-free setup and puncture protection
- Inner Strength Casing - Lightweight sidewall protection is supple and strong
|427124||69.99||Dual||26" x 2.20 (TLR)||120||62a/60a||Aramid||TLR/Clincher||Black||580g|
|428438||69.99||Dual||26" x 2.35 (TLR)||120||62a/60a||Aramid||TLR/Clincher||Black||615g|
|427129||74.99||Dual||29" x 2.20 (TLR)||120||62a/60a||Aramid||TLR/Clincher||Black||630g|
|428433||74.99||Dual||29" x 2.35 (TLR)||120||62a/60a||Aramid||TLR/Clincher||Black||695g|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.