The tire pressure you run depends on the conditions where you ride and the size of your tire. The following chart highlights the minimum and maximum rated tire pressure for each tire.
With the XR2, legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven tire design for loose-over-hardpack trails. The Team Issue mountain bike tire is tubeless ready, and features a specifically formulated compound for lightweight construction, improved cornering traction and impressively low rolling resistance.
- Versatile, fast and predictable
- Excels in loose over hardpack and loamy conditions
- TLR - Tire is ready to accept self-sealing TLR Sealant as the final step in a worry-free, tubeless setup
- Inner Strength Casing - Lightweight sidewall protection is supple and strong
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
|427124||69.99||Dual||26" x 2.20 (TLR)||120||Aramid||Clincher||Black||580g|
|428438||69.99||Dual||26" x 2.35 (TLR)||120||Aramid||Clincher||Black||615g|
|427129||74.99||Dual||29" x 2.20 (TLR)||120||Aramid||Clincher||Black||630g|
|428433||74.99||Dual||29" x 2.35 (TLR)||120||Aramid||Clincher||Black||695g|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.