New Serano saddle melds classic style with futuristic technology for all-day racing bliss.
Whether you race in the pro peloton, hammer with a local club team or just compete against yourself, the classic curves and futuristic inForm BioDynamics technology of the new Serano RXL saddle offers the optimal combination of fit and efficiency for the aggressive road riding. With a turned up tail, the Serano RXL promotes a low, forward position on the bike, with a power pocket for huge wattage. Oversized carbon rails and a carbon-composite shell keep it ultralight and supportive.
- Posture 2 - Aggressive: Forward pelvic rotation for athletes with a high degree of flexibility
- Size Specific Curvature - Curvature of each saddle is designed specific to its width
- Zone Density Padding - Multi-density padding is strategically placed for optimal comfort and performance
- Oversize Carbon Rails - For the ultimate in lightweight strength
- Carbon Reinforced Shell - Compliant carbon fiber-reinforced shell strikes a balance between strength and light weight
- inForm BioDynamics - Products designed to optimize your natural movement for sustained, higher performance
- Requires oversize rail-compatible seatpost. For Bontrager seatposts use part # 421564
|433183||224.99||inForm Serano||Microfiber||Carbon Fiber||128mm||180g||20|
|433184||224.99||inForm Serano||Microfiber||Carbon Fiber||138mm||185g||20|
|433185||224.99||inForm Serano||Microfiber||Carbon Fiber||148mm||190g||20|
|433189||224.99||inForm Serano||Microfiber||Carbon Fiber||128mm||180g||20|
|433190||224.99||inForm Serano||Microfiber||Carbon Fiber||138mm||185g||20|
|433191||224.99||inForm Serano||Microfiber||Carbon Fiber||148mm||190g||20|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.