The tire pressure you run depends on the conditions where you ride and the size of your tire. The following chart highlights the minimum and maximum rated tire pressure for each tire.
Your go-to mountain bike tire for loose, rocky, rough trails -- wet or dry -- the XR4 Expert TLR mountain bike tire is designed to out-corner any XC tire on the market, with aggressive tread design, deep, lateral cupped blocks, long shoulder blocks and buttressed tread block edges. Tubeless ready for fewer flats, lower pressure capability.
- Large braking surface for increased traction
- Sipe and dimple design increases traction in wet or dry conditions
- Open tread spacing is self-cleaning
- Excels in loose and rocky conditions
- TLR tire is engineered for use with our own TLR sealant for worry-free setup and puncture protection
- Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
|430107||30.00||Dual||26" x 2.35||60 tpi||60a/50a||Aramid||Clincher||Black||770g|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.