The tire pressure you run depends on the conditions where you ride and the size of your tire. The following chart highlights the minimum and maximum rated tire pressure for each tire.
Fast hardpack or moist trails are no problem for the XR3 Team Issue tubeless-ready mountain bike tire, with its advanced rubber compound and Inner Strength protection. Look to the XR3 when seeking a tire that can handle a wide range of trail conditions.
- Ramp edges for fast rolling
- Unique dual center knobs for predictable traction
- Sipes for increased traction in wet or dry terrain
- The balance of fast-rolling and aggressive tread all in one tire
- Performs well in a wide variety of conditions
- TLR tire is engineered for use with our own TLR sealant for worry-free setup and puncture protection
- Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
|428469||69.99||Dual||26" x 2.20 (TLR)||120||62a/60a||Aramid||Clincher||Black||605g|
|428473||69.99||Dual||26" x 2.35 (TLR)||120||62a/60a||Aramid||Clincher||Black||650g|
|432441||74.99||Dual||27.5" x 2.20 (TLR)||120||62a/60a||Aramid||Clincher||Black||635g|
|432442||74.99||Dual||27.5" x 2.35 (TLR)||120||62a/60a||Aramid||Clincher||Black||705g|
|434485||74.99||Dual||29" x 2.20 (TLR)||120||62a/60a||Aramid||Clincher||Black||695g|
|428465||74.99||Dual||29" x 2.30 (TLR)||120||62a/60a||Aramid||Clincher||Black||705g|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.