Let the Aeolus 3 D3 road clincher wheelset bring you to the next level. The climber's choice is also an outstanding all-around choice. 35mm rims with D3 shaping keep the weight down and aero benefits up, while the OCLV carbon rims are stiff and responsive for sprints and climbs, and smooth road chatter in the rough stuff.
- D3 Dual Directional Design - Super-aero rim profile produces lower drag results at the tire-leading and rim-leading edge
- OCLV Carbon - The most advanced carbon available is ultra-light, compliant and durable
- Stacked Lacing - Provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Construction: 35mm deep OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 17.5mm inner width), DT star ratchet drive system, 18 front/24 rear DT nail head 14/17g bladed spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- Compatibility: Shimano 10/11spd, SRAM 10, Campagnolo (freehub sold separately)
- Includes: Bontrager Carbon Stop Cork pads, Bontrager valve extender, Bontrager internal cam quick release, Bontrager Wheel Bag
- No rider weight restrictions
|428489||1299.99||700C||Front||Clincher||Carbon / White||18||14/17/14||650g|
|428490||1399.99||700C||Rear||Clincher||Carbon / White||24||14/17/14||790g||10|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.