The "Classics killer" Aeolus 5 D3 clincher road wheel offers the all-around performance of a 50mm carbon rim, while D3 shaping keeps the weight down and aero benefits up. Now everyone can race like a professional over rolling terrain and in varying crosswinds. OCLV carbon rims, made in the USA, laced to silky smooth hubs with DT Swiss internals.
- D3 Dual Directional Design - Super-aero rim profile produces lower drag results at the tire-leading and rim-leading edge
- OCLV Carbon - The most advanced carbon available is ultra-light, compliant and durable
- Stacked Lacing - Provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Construction: 50mm deep OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 17.5mm inner width), DT star ratchet drive system, 18 front/24 rear DT nail head 14/17G bladed spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- Compatibility: Shimano 10/11spd, SRAM 10, Campagnolo (freehub sold separately)
- Includes: Bontrager Carbon Stop Cork pads, Bontrager valve extender, Bontrager internal cam quick release
- No rider weight restrictions
|Part No.||MSRP*||Size||FT/RR/PR||Type||Color||Hub OLD||Holes||Butting||Weight||Speed||Hub OLD|
|427080||1299.99||700C||Front||Clincher||Carbon / White||100mm||18||14/17/14||700g|
|433519||1399.99||700C||Rear||Clincher||Carbon / White||24||14/17/14||850g||10/11||130mm|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.