Fastest non-disk wheel on the market. Period. The Aeolus 9 D3 tubular road wheel combines a 90mm depth OCLV rim with silky smooth hubs with DT Swiss internals. The optimal wheels for time trials, triathlons or any ride where the clock is the only thing that matters.
- D3 Dual Directional Design - Super-aero rim profile produces lower drag results at the tire-leading and rim-leading edge
- OCLV Carbon - The most advanced carbon available is ultra-light, compliant and durable
- Stacked Lacing - Provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Construction: 90mm deep OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 17.5mm inner width), carbon/aluminum hub shells, DT star ratchet drive system, 18 front/24 rear DT nail head 14/17G bladed spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- Compatibility: Shimano 10/11spd, SRAM 10, Campagnolo (freehub sold separately)
- Includes: Bontrager Carbon Stop Cork pads, Bontrager valve extender, Bontrager internal cam quick release
- No rider weight restrictions
|Part No.||MSRP*||Size||FT/RR/PR||Type||Color||Hub OLD||Holes||Butting||Weight||Speed||Hub OLD|
|426096||1099.99||700C||Front||Tubular||Carbon / White||100mm||18||14/17/14||740g|
|433518||1199.99||700C||Rear||Tubular||Carbon / White||24||14/17/14||880g||10/11||130mm|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.