- D3 Dual Directional Design - Super-aero rim profile produces lower drag results at the tire-leading and rim-leading edge
- OCLV Carbon - The most advanced carbon available is ultra-light, compliant and durable
- Stacked Lacing - Provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Construction: 70mm deep OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 17.5mm inner width), carbon/aluminum hub shells, DT star ratchet drive system, 18 front/24 rear DT nail head 14/17G bladed spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- Compatibility: Shimano 10/11spd, SRAM 10, Campagnolo (freehub sold separately)
- Includes: Bontrager Carbon Stop Cork pads, Bontrager valve extender, Bontrager internal cam quick release
- No rider weight restrictions
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.