Learn what makes Aeolus D3 faster and better than the competition.
The best all around wheelset on the road today. Period. This 50mm D3 profile is light enough for mountain races, handles great in a crosswind, yet performs aerodynamically like a deeper section wheel. A full carbon, made in the USA rim laced to silky smooth, Swiss-made hubs.
- D3 Dual Directional Design - Super-aero rim profile produces lower drag results at the tire-leading and rim-leading edge
- OCLV Carbon - The most advanced carbon available is ultra-light, compliant and durable
- Stacked Lacing - Provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Construction: 50mm deep OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 17.5mm inner width), carbon/aluminum hub shells, DT star ratchet drive system, 18 front/ 24 rear DT nail head 14/17G bladed spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- Compatibility: Shimano 10/11spd, SRAM 10, Campagnolo (freehub sold separately)
- Includes: Bontrager Carbon Stop Cork stop pads, Bontrager valve extender, Bontrager internal cam quick release, Bontrager Wheel Bag
- No rider weight restrictions
|Part No.||MSRP*||Color||Eyeletted||FT/RR/PR||Holes||Rim Dia.||Speed||Spokes||Type||Weight|
|426041||1199.99||Carbon / White||No||Rear||24||700C||10||14/17/14G||Tubular||715g|
|426042||1099.99||Carbon / White||No||Front||18||700C||0||14/17/14G||Tubular||580g|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.