Increase your safety by increasing your visibility. The Glo and Ember USB rechargeable light set allows strobe or steady beam settings to alert others of your presence with 270-degree visibility. Easily rechargeable with a micro USB port, the Glo and Ember quickly attaches to just about any part of your bike or helmet and is sure to keep you safe with its 12 lumen of front and 8 lumen of rear brightness.
- Glo (white front light) and Ember (red rear light) both include steady and strobe-flash modes
- 12 Lumens (Glo)/8 Lumens (Ember) via two bright bulbs: two bright .1W LEDs and one LED
- Run times: Glo 6 hours in steady mode and 30+ hours in flashing mode, Ember 7 in steady and 35+ hours flashing
- Includes rechargeable Li Polymer battery that is charged through sealed Micro USB port via included cable
- Fully charges in 2.5 hours
- Includes silicone strap for quick installation on handlebars, seatposts, forks, helmets and more
- Ember strap includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts
- Glo strap can be rotated in 90 degree increments allowing for more mounting options
|Part No.||MSRP*||Model||Visibility||Run Time||Color||Case|
|425307||29.99||Glo USB||305-610m (1000-2000ft)||6/30+ hours||Black||10|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.