The tire pressure you run depends on the conditions where you ride and the size of your tire. The following chart highlights the minimum and maximum rated tire pressure for each tire.
The 29-1 is an ultra-fast rolling cross country race tire that's ideally suited for dry and dusty condition. Tightly space central knobs provides plenty of fast-rolling traction, while the open outer tread design provides grip on dusty surfaces. Available in 29" and 26" (XR1).
- Faster, better cornering version of the proven original XR1 29er
- Intended for fast hardpack or loamy conditions
- Developed in conjunction with professional athletes from Trek Factory Racing and Trek World Racing
- Inner Strength casing (on TLR Team Issue tires) dramatically increases sidewall cut resistance and improves cornering stability
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
|424108||54.99||Aramid||Dual||Black / Black||29 x 2.00 (Expert)||60||Clincher||540g|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.