The Bontrager family of baselayers: B1, B2, and B3. Three different fabric designs. Three different fabrics weights. All moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and featuring 4-way stretch comfort. Each tailored for specific thermal performance.
Put on a second layer of skin with Bontrager's highly adaptable B2 baselayer. Designed to balance lightweight insulation with excellent vapor permeability, B2 is ideally suited for a wide range of temperatures, making it a great choice for fluctuating weather conditions.
- Lightweight baselayer for cool or variable conditions
- Smooth, soft, thermal regulating fabric fits like a second skin
- Excellent vapor permeability gives quick-drying comfort
- Flatlock stitching eliminates chafing
- Fitted cut for non-bulky layering under jerseys and jackets
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.