The best way to tell if your bike can accept our integrated DuoTrap sensor is to look at the frame for compatibility. Standard speed and cadence sensors are compatible with most Trek, Gary Fisher, and other manufacturers bike frames. Please consult your local retailer if you have questions regarding compatibility.
Say goodbye to zip ties! The DuoTrap sensor is an ANT+ compatible 2.4GHz wireless sensor that fits directly into the chainstay of certain Trek bicycles for a clean look that preserves aerodynamics and installs in seconds providing both speed and cadence signals.
- ANT+ 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth® Smart wireless digital speed and cadence sensor
- ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart allow simultaneous use of Trip 300 and smartphone
- For use with many ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart wireless technology enabled devices
- Trek DuoTrap compatible bikes www.bontrager.com/support/duotrap_compatible_bikes
- Includes Bontrager wheel magnet, crank cadence band, and CR2032 battery
- Visit www.thisisant.com/directory/ for compatible ANT+ devices
- www.bluetooth.com/Pages/Bluetooth-Smart-Devices.aspx For compatible devices
|Part No.||MSRP*||Model||Model #||Color|
|508126||69.95||DuoTrap Digital Sensor||Bontrager/Trek Digital Computers||Clear Smoke|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.