When used in conjunction with an Interchange compatible rear rack, these rear trunks install and remove in seconds, without the need for tools. Designed with an aerodynamic shape that helps fit under a larger range of saddle heights, the Interchange Rear Trunks are masters of versatility, thanks to convenient expandable design. Three sizes available, some with zip out panniers.
- Installs and removes in seconds when used with a Trek or Bontrager Interchange-compatible rack
- Deluxe and Deluxe Plus feature bombproof ballistic materials and elastic mesh top pocket
- Deluxe Plus has larger expandable side panniers
- All bags feature 270+ degree reflective top flap and expandable top
- Deluxe and Deluxe Plus include stowable and expandable rain covers
- Police Trunk bag requires additional purchase of patch sets
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
|Part No.||MSRP*||Model||Color||Cargo Capacity||Dimensions|
|424153||79.99||Interchange Trunk||Black / Grey||500cu.in (8.18 L)||34 (l) x 19 (w) x 16 (h) cm|
|424155||119.99||Interchange Trunk Deluxe Plus||Black||600-2200cu.in (9.83-36.05 L)||37.5 (l) x 18 (w) x 19.5 (h) cm|
|424154||104.99||Interchange Trunk Deluxe||Black||700-1000cu.in (11.47-16.39 L)||37.5 (l) x 18 (w) x 19.5 (h) cm|
|424156||99.99||Interchange Police||Black / Grey||500-800cu.in (8.19-13.11 L)||34 (l) x 19 (w) x 16 (h) cm|
*Pricing is set by Bontrager retailers and does not include freight, import duties or taxes for retailers outside of the US.